Photobucket

July 11, 2008

INTERVIEW - Dan Gildark's Cthulhu Gives Lovecraft's Mythos a Facelift

Where is my head? I can't believe that I never got around to posting anything about the excellent comments Dan Gildark shared about the upcoming release of his film Cthulhu. I was glad to hear him stick up for Tori Spelling, whose presence in the film seems to irk some. "People have their biases, I guess," Dan told me, "but she was great to work with, and I think she’s one of the best parts of the film. It’s a supporting character, and I know she took the part because it’s not like the roles she usually plays…but she really nailed it."

Read Dan's defense of his really creepy-looking film here in my column, Watch Parker Posey vivisect a very game Spelling in The House of Yes here.

No comments: