Photobucket

January 21, 2008

Playing Catch-Up

For those of you interested in keeping up with my online trivialities-- which now includes my job-- here is the RSS feed to my posts on AMC. If you click that link, you can also subscribe so that you'll be notified whenever something new goes up. Or just look to your right, on the sidebar of this blog!

So far I'm posting to the MonsterFest blog pretty much every day, but I usually have something up on Future of Classic as well. Today I got to write a bit about my favorite Western, Rio Bravo, so keep your eyes peeled for that! Also, my roundup of Cloverfield reviews led me to this one at Salon, which pretty much hits the nail on the head as far as I'm concerned. Though I cheated and saw a picture of the monster online before I saw the movie, so I hardly went in as a virgin. Occupational hazard! Anyway, enjoy.

No comments: