Photobucket

June 7, 2008

Tarot In Plain Sight


In case you don't know, I also run a blog about the Tarot called Arcanalogue. In this entry I dissect the Hermit card and set up associations to the Statue of Liberty. But something about the card that I didn't address is that it is one that I have always identified with, from the very first time I personally encountered the cards. I mean, what lonely teenager wouldn't? But still, that card became a launchpad for my creative identity, and I have tipped my hat to it many times, even in the conceptualizing of this very site. A little backstory for you folks who care. The rest of you will still be glad you came-- this Tuesday I'll be posting my interview with Hellboy and Pan's Labyrinth star Doug Jones, as well as one other that I'm keeping hush about for now.

I hope you enjoy Arcanalogue, I look forward to covering the Tarot in this style many times over.

No comments: