Photobucket

December 31, 2008

UPDATE - Tiffany Stalker Drops In On Milano

Remember Jeff Turner, one of the two (!!!) Tiffany stalkers profiled in the new documentary I Think We're Alone Now? Turns out he has a thing for Alyssa Milano as well, and the actress recently filed a restraining order against him after he dropped by her home unexpectedly. Clips from the doc wound up in an Access Hollywood piece about celebrity stalkers.

Today director Sean Donnelly (whom I interviewed about the film in September) and his crew have released a video in which Turner shares his own perspective on the Alyssa kerfuffle. While it's unsettling that he doesn't seem to think he's done anything wrong, I think he ultimately seems harmless -- but then, I wouldn't want him scuttling around in my backyard either:

No comments: